Tuesday, May 27, 2008

PvWvC



Cynthia was all up in our lofticles this past week. New Roommate! Here's how it went down.

Day 1: Cynthia arrives! She helps me fold my clothes before bed.
Day 2 - Day 7: Cynthia gets so sick she can't even say things.

She was sick past the point of scary and it actually became funny again. I'd forget she'd be dead on the couch and I'd make a joke about something and this pile of blankets would let out a chuckle. Sometimes it looked like the couch was eating her.


But in the end it was great having Cynthia live with us; she brought a suitcase filled almost entirely with ripped DVDs. She and I split a whole package of turkey bacon for breakfast one day. She gave Woody decorating tips for his treehouse. But the best part of the PvWvC triad was having a third person to take pictures of me and Woody together so we don't have to just take pictures of each other. Silly. But true.

This is Cynthia being mad sick on the way to breakfast.

Memorable Cynthia quotes:
"Major League has a perfect story arc."

She says great things all the time but that's all I can remember.

Now she's off to Park Slope. Goodbye, C-Town!

1 comment:

Ctown said...

I am honored to have been in your lofticles and then on the lofticles blog. Those are all great pix of me - dare I say - myspace/facebook worthy pix. I am kidding of course since I am dead in 75% of said pictures. If there's one thing I've learned, it's - if the boxes are creaking, don't come a sneaking.